Today, the pace of change in business strategy is being accelerated by digital technologies such as Cloud, mobile and social. These disruptions are forcing executives to rethink their business strategies. For instance, with blurring business boundaries between banks and retailers that offer financial services, there is a need for Enterprise Architects to bring structure and discipline to executive-level decisions. In order to deal with this business disruption, enterprises must continuously reinvent themselves. Enterprise Architecture (EA) helps organizations redesign their business through future ready business designs and architectures.
How Wipro Helps
Wipro enables enterprises to undertake fact-based business strategy planning and portfolio transformation design to seize new opportunities and respond to disruption. We have helped leading global organizations, governments, and institutions across several industries to drive change and build their own transformation competencies. Our comprehensive suite of EA services, industry specific frameworks and methodologies ensure that our customers are able to enjoy the maximum benefits of EA – from tactical to strategic – by optimizing their TCO and processes and strategically differentiating from their competition. Our services and solutions have been designed to help you become future ready. We enable you to:
- Innovate business models continuously
- Enhance business capabilities
- Focus on core business strategies vs. context
- Optimize business operations to harness new opportunities in a more agile manner
Our global and mature EA practice provides:
- Consulting and advisory: Our EA practice works closely with clients to help them define their future ready strategies and roadmaps, based on our vast experience of spotting trends across industries and geographies.
- Industry specific methodologies that enable our architects to provide fact based recommendations and rapidly create future ready solutions, minimizing risk and TCO.
- A proven EA operating model covering the full architecture lifecycle and integrating with our clients’ operating models to ensure efficiency in design, governance, and implementation.
- Our specific areas of expertise include the following:
- Future ready business
- Future ready enterprise
- Future ready architecture
- Digital transformation
- Cloud adoption and transformation
- Data center transformation
- Cognitive and big data architecture
- Artificial intelligence