Transportation is considered to be a reflection of the maturity and growth of an economy. People and freight movement are the lifeline of a well-connected global economy. Airlines & Leisure Travel companies are increasingly becoming full-fledged Travel retailers who sell a host of ancillary services. Shifting global trade, service commoditization, increasing regulatory pressures and security concerns have pushed the global logistics industry to strive for better agility, specialization and consolidation. The flexibility of air travel, new-age customer experience and personalized promotion management are key to generating top line growth and driving customer loyalties.
How Wipro Helps
Wipro has a strong presence in the Transportation industry. Our expertise spans the logistics value chain right from Pricing Analytics, Rate Management, and Order Management to Fulfilment, Route Optimization, Warehouse Management, and Global Freight Forwarding. We also have strong partnerships with some of the leading solution players in the Transportation and Warehouse Management domain.
We help you in the following areas:
- Application Support services in Transportation technologies
- Application development / implementation services, infrastructure services and testing
- Route optimization, Transportation Management System (TMS), Warehouse Management System (WMS), asset tracking and visibility solutions
In addition to this, we have built IPs in the areas of pricing analytics, rating engines, process optimization platforms, route optimization etc.
- Courier, express parcel and postal services
- Trucking / Road carriers
- Rail roads
- Shipping / Marine logistics
- Logistics service providers (Third Party Logistics)